Saturday, June 5, 2010

Stop telling me I'm Late!!!!

Yeah I know I haven't posted in FOREVER but I was busy. Deal with it.

It's officially summertime (for me at least) and I'm....bored..hahahahaa. Yeah so we basically left like...4 hours after school ended and the flight was long..andboring...and HORRIBLE. But it was sooo weird Lulu, Izzy and I were all in the same row. I was like...whoa. thats wierdd. But besides the point. The flight sucked. we got stuck in economy (screw you izzy getting upgraded!!!) and there were like NO movies. and i watched all my TV shows like..straight away (stupid fucking me).

But before leaving we had...um the Grad dance a long time back..which was the most fun I've had all year. I don't think I stopped dancing the entire time. Maddie Carli and I had soooo much fun. And sarah...(i just cant bring myself to talk about you babe..it makes me cry...:((() I wore my sexy new pencil skirt and the looose black top that we wore for small group. it was cute.

then we had...umm Sentosa beach trip..which was...unexciting..so we'll skip that.

then...Grad ceremony which was again unexciting but Mrs. Smith was sitting the front row like pointing, whispering and lke staring at me...and I was like can i help you? but whatever.

and then...yah now I'm here.
We went t Kohls and it was awsome. i got these ADORABLE HEELS that were originally $55 i got them for $6. Im like whoa...nice deal...:)

and now my grandparents are coming over.. YEAH . not.

wish me luck.:) lov ya guys

ps. Callie and Kate--good luck in California and Canada. I had fun with you guys this year and I'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment