Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rawa and Dance and shit like that

"Jiggle jiggle...call that girl bojangles!" Sorry...I know it's an old song, but I have it stuck in my head :(. Do I want to go to Pitbull? My Friend wants me to go with them...hmm...Anyone wanna ticket to Pitbull? I think it's next Tuesday at Fort Canning...hmmm

Anyways...two weekends ago Sarah Deruty and I went to Rawa, Malaysia. And it was HELLA fun. Actually, there were parts that were like uber boring...but we made it fun...'cause we're talented like that. Anyway here's how it went for those of you who are actually interested:
      We wake up at like 'Wayyy to early to remember'o'clock in the morning and get dressed and brush our teeth and pile into the car. Actually it's more like a rented van that's crap. And I was freaking out 'cause ever since the accident in Turkey I've been like uber scared of mini-vans but I was okay..We lived. *Phewy*
    Then after listening to all 7oo songs on Sarah Deluty's iPod (oh and she fell asleep on my shoulder WITHOUT MY PERMISSION and i was like..whoa there girlie...invasion of the bubble around my body okay sweetheart?)  But I lived...So then we arrived in Mersing with only like...8 other families there. So I had to "introduce" her to everyone, even though I'm like 98% sure to this moment that they'd all already met her. Whatever...and then we got on the boat by climbing over two other boats.
     Then after I dont know...a 30-45 minute boat ride we arrived at RAWA ISLAND! AND THE SLIDE WAS STILL THERE!!! So yes..I was happy. SO we went and looked at our room, put our bikinis on and went outside into the SUNSHINE. Except I forgot to put sunscreen on and so I got this like fail tan line 'cause I was wearing one of those uber smexy double strap bikinis...so I mean its pretty funny looking
   And of course Sarah's fine and fucking sexy with her tanness. But whatever..
So the rest of the weekend like this: Swimming, tanning, reading magazines, laughing at drunk adults in the water and dancing to OUR AGES MUSIC (i will never be able to listen to Timbaland ever again...), avoiding scary pedofile guy, and taking smexy pics at night (hugging trees and all).
   Oh and there was our 90210/OC moment but we wont go into detail about that...:)





So there's Rawa. But there were a bunch of funny memories such as (don't feel bad if you don't get it..you weren't born to understand things:)):
    "Ever go down a bobsled run naked? No...maybe I should chew gum!"-Sarah
    "You look like you're going to fucking kill it!!!"-Sarah
    "Houston...we have a problem."-Nathalie
    "Sheepdog stop fucking kicking sand at me..."-Nathalie
   "Dude...we should totally stand up on our kayaks!"-Nathalie
    "I WANT MY FUCKING CAMERA x15"-Sarah
    "DADDY!!!!"-we actually both said this a lot since my dad is techincally Sarah's dad as well.
    "That dog is going to die of overheating...and none of you care?"-Sarah
    "Shut the duck  up you mother ducker!/Ducking bell you ducker!"-Sarah
    "are you okay...?-Nathalie

yes...you're probably feeling very left out right now. dont feel bad. and don't jump off buildings...it's just you weren't there.. so you aren't really part of this geniosity. SORRY!


Oh yah..and we had our dance show. Not much to say. It went good. if you weren't there thats your problem. sorry.

anyway i have to go now because I am going out. and i am going to keep my promises to sarah deluty. i SWEAR. :))
Love you guys!
Nat

1 comment: