Sunday, June 13, 2010

the united states of boredom

this is sooo much fun. not.
okay that's not fair, yes im having fun....but only when we're either shopping or when im with my friends. which isn't really all that often. i think i wouldn't mind the whole bored thing so much if i had a facebook. but i dont so poo that. :p i think i've spent like the most time of my vaca on the computer....but i'm getting my new laptop soon so...:))
anyway..done with that.
one of the few pluses to not having anything to do i've taken like 50 THOUSAND pictures. of myself...hehehehe. superficial... "what me???" :]



wow...i just read over that...it's majorly boring and somewhat like a failed diary entry...sorry to those who don't care (aka...everybody) hahahahaa.
anywhoozles....um yah.
there really isn't much to talk about....
damn.
thats boring.
sorry guys:( xoxoxoxo-nat

No comments:

Post a Comment