Saturday, July 31, 2010

end of de summeerrrr

Well this officially sucks. I finally had this KICK ASS time at camp...and then I had to leave. Like Camp is always fun...I guess. But the fun ends after awhile...like I stop missing people and crap like that....But I had such A FUCKING GREAT TIME this year. And now I cant wait for it next year...I'm trying to talk my Mother into letting me go Third Session (meaning I go 6 weeks like...all of my friends did...fuck being the only girl who wasnt there last year...:[) hehehhee. But then I'd have to not do my internship and miss Kiawah...which sucks donkey nipps...

Has anyone else bought Streets of Gold??? 'cause honestly I LOVE IT! The only song I actually do NOT like is House Party...and I already knew that. RIP Im Not the One and Streets of Gold are great great great songs....lol dancing for 15 hours straight to make up a kick ass dance to those three songs...Love you Lovely.

Urgh..No but I'm serious I miss my friends at camp sooo bad. Like...Kiawah's fun and all and who doesnt like spending two weeks just getting tan?? Not me. I Love it. And it's nice and all meeting the different people (jake...:P) but i just had such a great time at camp...:[ cry cry cry



OFFICIAL SHOUTOUT TO THE FOLLOWING:
Haley March
Sabrina Smith
Ben Fisher
Becca Fisher
Erin Spinella
Kate Ablon
Karen Douglas
Sequoia Leech-Kritchman
Alex Kresner
DeAndre Dymski
Jordan Lewis
and everyone else I forgot :[ sorry...


OMG everyone check out Dre's YouTube channel...it's AMAZING. He's this singer/rapper/song writer person and he's one of my friends from MTC this summer. He's amazing. Go to this song...It's called "I Want You Back" it's SICK... and check out his other stuff too @ dopedre101

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN2SCw6iPNs&feature=related

soooo good. it makes me wanna dance and he wrote ALL of it.


sorry...hehehehee


okay...done whining..
see you at Open House..Freshies 2010
x
xxxx
N

No comments:

Post a Comment